21 Jul Make It Happen Monday: 5 Easy Tips For Every Entrepreneur
Mondays are the perfect start to the week for every entrepreneur to get back to basics. Hopefully you are refreshed from a few days off and feeling more reconnected to your passion than the daily problems of running a business. Here are five easy tips for every entrepreneur to help make it happen.
1. Watch your inner circle. Whoever you spend the majority of your time with is who you will become, so be really cautious about spending all of your time with people who do not inspire, challenge, or motivate you to be better than you are today.
2. Bet on yourself and bet big. Go all in on who you are and what you are really good at without worrying what anyone else will think. If I listened to everyone who told me all the reasons why not, I never would have trusted the one reason why it was going to be a success.
3. Get out of your tech bubble. Domino’s is the result of a FedEx executive who decided if you could get a package anywhere in the world in 24 hours or less, you should be able to get a pizza delivered in your neighborhood in 30min or less.
4. Do you. It’s easy to get sucked into the idea that you are your business and your business is you, but that type of thinking is risky. Own your own identity, because I doubt this is your best idea ever and you’ll want to have the flexibility to move onto bigger and better projects some day.
5. Give back. Just because your business isn’t solving world hunger doesn’t mean you can’t give back in a meaningful way. Take the time to figure out how you can donate your time or talents to a homeless shelter or teaching needy children how to code. Your soul will thank you for it.